Municipal District Updates - Follow our website and social media platforms for latest updates.

Office Policies

Sign up for utility and tax e-notices

You can sign up to receive your utility and tax notices by email versus post mail. Simply fill out this form and return it to the RM of Edenwold office or email it to:

Concerns and Complaints

All concerns and complaints relating to RM of Edenwold affairs must be submitted to our administration office in writing. Written notices help RM staff process complaints, whether they are related to bylaw infractions or other concerns. Complaints to be forwarded to council must be signed by the complainant before the matter is discussed by council. A list of email addresses and phone numbers for staff and council can be found here. 

Methods of payment for taxes and utilities

  • Cash - in person during regular office hours at 100 Hutchence Rd in Emerald Park
  • Cheque  - as above; drop off or mail in. Note: post-marked cheques are not accepted - cheques must be received by the office prior to deadlines
  • Debit  - check your bank-set daily purchase limits.
  • On-line electronic bill payment - Through your financial instituation (agin, check your daily purchase limits). Online payments must be made a minimum of four business days prior to due date.***
  • On-line credit card payments through "Plastiq" (payments may take three to five  business days to process. Credit card payments are accepted through our website via: "Plastiq". You need to click on the "Pay Now" icon on the right hand side of the home page of our website and create an account with Plastiq. Payments may take three to five business days to process. A Plastiq service fee will be applied (2.85% for credit cards, 1% for debit cards). We cannot accept credit card payments over the phone. 

.***Electronic bill payment service is available through most financial institutions' online platforms.   Please make your payment a minimum of four business days prior to any due date. Your payment is receipted in our office when our bank actually receives the payment. The municipality has two customer accounts: the first for TAXES only and the second for UTILITY only.


RM Maps

Printed copies of the municipality map are available at the administration office.  RM of Edenwold map link.

  • $10.00 for ratepayers
  • $15.00 for non-ratepayers

If a map is to be mailed to you the cost is $17.00 and prepayment is required.

  • Grid Road Maps are $3.00 each
  • Dominion Land Grant Maps are $10.00 each

Printed copies of the Emerald Park business/community map are available for free. Access a digital copy here.


The development of any approach onto property within the municipality requires the prior approval of council. A complete application form must be completed along with a site sketch and, upon approval, the approach shall be installed to municipal specifications and the installation shall be the responsibility of the landowner. During road construction, existing approaches may be altered or moved at the cost of the municipality, provided the landowner submits the request prior to the construction. 

Approaches application form

Business Licences

Doing business within the R.M. of Edenwold? You are required to obtain a licence from the RM office.  A Business Licence is $100.00 and valid for one  year from the date of purchase.  Applications are processed within three business days.

Business licence application Form

Special Occasion Permits

The Administrator is authorized by Council to grant permission, on the Municipality’s behalf, to any person, corporation or group wishing to obtain a Special Occasion Permit from Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming for any location within this municipality’s boundaries. As a condition of approval of the permit, the applicant shall comply with any and all other required provincial Acts and Regulations. The Administrator, at his discretion, may submit an application to council if he deems appropriate.

SLGA Request for Municipal Approval Form and Requirements

Tree Planter 

The municipality has a tree planter for use by residents. It is booked on a first-come first-served basis through the administration office. A damage deposit of $75 is collected at the time of booking and refunded upon return of the planter. A user fee of $25 per day is payable at the time of pickup. 

Tree Planter Rental Agreement