Special Permits

The RM of Edenwold maintains a list of projects requiring special permits. This includes:

  • Building a Deck
  • Constructing a driveway or approach
  • Building a detached garage
  • Installing a Mobile Home or Ready-to-Move (RTM) Building
  • Digging a Basement

Each unique application form can be found at the bottom of this page. Please fill out the relevant form and submit it to the RM Office by dropping it off in-person, mailing it to 100 Hutchence Road, Emerald Park, SK, S4L 1C6, or by emailing it to susan.stevenson@edenwold-sk.ca

If you have any problems or questions while filling out the permit application, please contact the RM Planning Department at (306) 347-2965 or by email at susan.stevenson@edenwold-sk.ca