FIRE BAN STATEMENT - A fire ban has been implemented in the RM of Edenwold No. 158 effective immediately. Please see details below.


New Official Community Plan (OCP) and Zoning Bylaw

Project update: Both the OCP and the Zoning Bylaw have received ministerial approval and are now in effect.


Municipal Action Plan

The Municipal Action Plan is a living document that lays out the requests, needs and issues identified by members of our communities. The plan outlines which RM department(s) is/are responsible for addressing or development solutions, the status of the response with timelines, and descriptions of the interventions being taken.


Frequently Asked Questions: Planning

Have questions about how the RM carries out planning processes? Check out this FAQ page answering some of the most common questions we receive about planning regulations and procedures.

If you have other questions that you'd like answered, just send them to Jessica at