Garbage, Recycling & Composting
Curbside garbage pickup for residential subdivisions (including Emerald Park) is every Wednesday. For Jameson Estates and Casa Rosa Estates, pick up is every Tuesday.
Recycling collection takes place every other Thursday (calendars listed below). Have your carts at the curb by 7 a.m. Non-household refuse such as oil, metal, car parts, concrete, paint, construction debris, furniture, asphalt, chemicals, sod, stones and tires can not be disposed of in your carts. Here's a list of items you can and can not recycle in the blue bins.
Composting collection pick-up is Fridays; have your cart out by 7:00 a.m. Compost collection changes seasonally, taking place weekly April through November and monthly December through March. Compost service is an opt in service available to residents in Emerald Park, Park Meadow Estates, Bridlewood Estates, Rock Pointe Estates, Escott Estates, Casa Rosa Estates, Meadow Ridge Estates, Stone Pointe Estates, Crawford Developments, Devenve Subdivision, Bohach Estates, Mission Pointe Estates, Jameson Estates and Spruce Creek Estates.Weekly compost pick-up will be on Fridays. Please have your cart out by 7:00 a.m.
- 2019 Garbage & Recycling Calendar for Emerald Park & Residential Subdivisions
- 2019 Garbage & Recycling Calendar for Jameson Estates & Casa Rosa Estates
- FORM: Garbage or recycling extra cart request - Emerald Park
- FORM: Garbage or recycling extra cart request - Residential Subdivisions
For rural residents, garbage disposal and recycling is your responsibility. You can contact a private service supplier for rates and information.
Businesses and business owners secure garbage pick up and recycling services through a private service supplier.
- Grain Bag Recycling Program 2018
- Curbside Waste & Single Stream Recycling
- Residential Curbside Waste Collection Brochure
- Residential Single Stream Curbside Recycling Brochure 2019
- Single Stream Recycling Bin for RM of Edenwold Ratepayers