MUNICIPAL DISTRICT UPDATES - Follow our website and social media platforms for latest updates.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the Administration Office hours?

The office hours are 9am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. We are open over the noon hour.

When do the tax notices come out?

Tax notices are generally mailed out mid-August.

When are taxes due?

Taxes are due December 31st of each year.

What methods of payment does the RM accept?

Cash, cheque, debit, and on-line Electronic Bill payment. We are unable to accept credit card payments in office, but the options is available on our website through a third party called Plastiq.  A Plastiq service fee will be applied (2.85% for credit cards, 1% for debit cards).

Are there any discounts on taxes?

Please allow sufficient time for your payment to reach the Municipal Office.

Please note that all payments must be received in our office on or before the due date - a post mark is not acceptable.

  • 5% discount on the municipal portion of current taxes if received in our office by September 30th.
  • 4% discount on the municipal portion of current taxes if received in our office by October 31st. 
  • 2% discount on the municipal portion of current taxes if received in our office by November 30th. 
  • There is no discount for the month of December.

When can I expect to receive my water and sewer bill?

Utility invoices for those connected to our central water and sewer system are invoiced on a quarterly basis. Water meters are read at the end of the month within each quarter and you can expect to receive an invoice within two weeks. For example: meter is read at the end of March for period January 1st to March 31st; you will receive an invoice by April 15th.

What is my property zoned?

Property is zoned either agricultural, residential, commercial or industrial; please contact our Planning Department at 347-2963 to discuss the specific zoning and land uses for your area.

Do I need a building permit?

Yes. The building permit application form can be found under the heading “Planning” and you may wish to contact the Planning Department at 347-2965 to discuss development standards specific to your area.

What Division do I live in?

You can determine which division you live in by looking at your tax notice.  Your division is identified on the bottom right corner of the tax notice or you can contact the Administration Office for assistance. 

Who is my Councillor?

Reeve - Mitchell Huber - 306-771-4392
Division 1 - Craig Strudwick - 306-771-4145
Division 2 - Stan Capnerhurst - 306-536-9955
Division 3 - Wayne Joyce - 306-781-7799
Division 4 -  Karen Kotylak - 306-539-7336
Division 5 - Dwayne Radmacher - 306-536-0487
Division 6 - Tim Brodt - 306-539-9117
Division 7 - Rod Tuchscherer - 306-501-2611