COMMUNITY SAFETY OFFICER - 1 position, contract
The R.M. of Edenwold is a large rural municipality lying just a few miles east of the City of Regina with diverse urban and rural elements. We foresee continued and significant growth in terms of agricultural, residential, recreational, commercial and industrial development and we believe this is an opportunity for you to work for an exceptional organization with great people.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
We offer very competitive wages, benefits and great working conditions.
To apply as a community safety officer, you must:
- Have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent qualification;
- Be a minimum age of 18 years old;
- Have strong computer skills;
- Be of sound mind and good character;
- Have no criminal record or outstanding criminal charges;
- Provide a Criminal Record Check;
- Hold a valid Saskatchewan driver’s license;
- Have a clean driving abstract;
- Have the ability to pass the physical abilities evaluation tests such as POPAT and PARE;
- Be eligible to be appointed as a Special Constable by Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice.
Previous law enforcement training/experience is an asset as Community Safety Officers conduct radar enforcement as well as weights and measures throughout the RM.
If you meet these requirements, we invite you to send your resume to the RM Administration Office by
Mail: R.M. of Edenwold No. 158,
100 Hutchence Road,
Emerald Park SK S4L 1C6
Applications will be accepted until 3:00 PM, Friday, January 31, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.