The RM of Edenwold offers residents several recreation and leisure opportunities. In Emerald Park, the RM provides:
- playgrounds for children in Woods Park, Palmer Park, Fairway Park
- tennis and pickle ball courts
- soccer fields and a new soccer facility (with communal barbecues, picnic tables, a playground, beach volleyball court and a 10 station fitness circuit)
- several interconnected and solar light lit walkways
A privately run indoor skating rink (Communiskate) operates in Emerald Park. Together, with the local urban municipalities, residents have access to local curling rinks, senior centres, an outdoor swimming pool, golf courses, ball diamonds, splash parks, skate parks, rodeo arenas, and community halls.
Groups wanting to use parks, courts and the Emerald Park Soccer Facility
The soccer field shall be scheduled for a maximum of 17 hours of use per week, and teams and organizations shall provide a roster of players including civic addresses. Local teams (teams where at least 75% of the player roster are residents of the RM, White City, Balgonie, Pilot Butte or Edenwold) will not be charged a user fee. All other teams or organizations will be charged a fee of $25.00 per hour, or portion thereof.
Tennis courts are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be no charge for individual use; and scheduled bookings for groups, organizations or lessons shall be charged $10.00 per hour. Call the RM office at 306-771-2522 to book the outdoor spaces.
White Butte Trails
- White Butte Trails - Gregg Brewster 306-949-8210
- Aspen Links Golf & Country Club
- Green Acres Golf Course
West of Balgonie
- Westfalia Golf Course
North of Pilot Butte
- Murray Golf Course
East of Regina
Rinks - Skating, Curling, Hockey
- Pilot Butte Rink
- Village of Edenwold Memorial Rink 306-771-4121 https://www.villageofedenwold.ca
Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Town of Balgonie
- Town of White City